Learn The Skills That Save Lives!
Do you need a CPR class that is both convenient and affordable? Look no further! Richmond Training Concepts offers weekly scheduled CPR certification, BLS certification, ACLS classes, PALS classes, and First Aid classes at our facilities in Richmond, VA.
Busy? We Can Bring Classes to You!
Get your life saving certification from the comfort of your own office environment! Our staff will provide training classes in CPR, BLS, or First Aid at your location. We can accommodate small private classes at your office or larger 30+ person groups at your business. Call us now to schedule your onsite certification class!
Richmond Training Concepts of Richmond, VA is a premier CPR and First Aid instruction company serving the Richmond Metro and Central Virginia areas. We take pride in being the kind of training center that’s different from most. All of our classes are hands-on – the way life saving classes should be. Our instructors have hands-on field experience; which means you will learn about real-life scenarios and best practices – not just textbook examples – all in a laid back, non-intimidating atmosphere where everyone can feel comfortable.
We at Richmond Training Concepts look forward to training you in what we do best – Saving Lives.
Learn More About Richmond Training Concepts:
- New Lower Prices on all ASHI CPR and AHA BLS classes
- Full service professional training facility
- A BBB Accredited Business
- Training available at our classroom or at your location
- Group and Corporate rates available
- Last minute and weekday classes available as needed.
- Classes are nationally certified and include a card upon completion
- Classes are taught hands-on with professionally-trained instructors
- CPR classes include a FDA approved CPR Mask w/ one-way filter valve in a hard, clamshell case – $15 value.
- CPR classes for Professional Rescuer classes
- BLS for the Healthcare Provider classes
- CPR/AED for Community and Workplace classes
- Basic first aid classes
- Child and Babysitting Safety classes
- Wilderness First Aid classes
- New for 2013: Certified Nursing Assistant classes (coming Spring 2013)
- New for 2013: Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training classes
- Emergency Supplemental Oxygen classes
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) classes
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) classes
- More OSHA classes (coming throughout 2013)
- Continuing Education Hours (CEHs) for EMS professionals
Contact Richmond Training Concepts today at 804-592-1782
for professional and dependable training services.
Last minute certification class needs?
Need a special time/day for your schedule?
We will work with you to get you certified.
We Make Saving Lives Easy!